Mona Elesseily is a long-standing monthly columnist for Search Engine Land, one of the pre-eminent sites for search engine marketing, founded by search marketing pioneer Danny Sullivan. Her column, Paid Search, which she shares with three other PPC luminaries, publishes on Mondays.
- 7 Google Quality Score PPC Myths
- 5 Paid Search Marketing Myths Explained In Simple Terms
- 5 Easy Landing Page Tests
- 5 Bad Google Ads: What Were They Thinking?!
- Is Google “Hiding” Crucial AdWord Options?
- Viral Video Marketing And YouTube Advertising: A One-Two Punch
- Five Killer Paid Search Reports
- Mobile Paid Search Advertising Strategies
- Five Signs Your Paid Search Manager Is An Imposter
- Getting Started With Mobile Paid Search Advertising
- Supercharging Your Ads With Google Sitelinks
- Grab More Attention With Google’s New Search Ads
- Not Done Yet: Four Ways To Squeeze Performance Out Of “Mature” Paid Search Accounts
- Five Quick Tips For Success On Google’s Content Network
- Bid Management Automation Basics: No Excuses!
- Coming Soon: Paid Search Without Keywords
- 5 Tips For Getting Good Paid Search Clients
- Gaining Buy-In for Your PPC Account Plans
- Important Questions You Should Ask About Where Search Is Headed
- Tailor Your Ad Copy To Buy Cycle Stages
- Offline Conversions: How To Get SEM Credit!
- Getting To Know International PPC Markets
- Pain Reliever Pages
- Getting Multivariate Landing Page Testing Straight!
- How To Solve Communication And Differentiation Problems
- Microsoft — Three Weeks Or Else!
- Is Microhoo A Done Deal?
- Spying On Your Paid Search Competitors
- Paid Search Planning: Do You Really Know Your Customers & Your Market?
- Cool New Yahoo! Search Marketing System Enhancements
- Can Yahoo & Microsoft Ever Catch Google?
- Don’t Get Duped By Google And Yahoo! Match Typing
- Key Differences Between Yahoo Search Marketing & Google AdWords
- Preliminary Scorecard: How Effective Is Yahoo’s Panama Upgrade?
- New Panama Ranking System For Yahoo Ads Launches Today
Over the years, Mona has also served as a contributor to a number of industry publications. What follows is a sampling of her writing for some of these media outlets…
Web Digest for Marketers:
Web Marketing Today:
Yahoo Search Marketing Blog:
- Ad Exchanges – What You Need to Know
- SES Paris 2008 – Interesting Observation…
- Panama Headaches (and How to Avoid Them)
- Yahoo! Panama Is Finally Live!
- Highlights from SES Toronto 2008
- New Google/Yahoo! Deal Information
- MSN/Yahoo! Merger – Next Steps…
- It’s Official! The Google/Yahoo! Deal is On!